- PhotoFabrics© The 8-colour printing process in large format fabric printing delivers unprecedented photo quality.
- Digital textile printing offers more and more possibilities for reproducing designs, motifs and advertising messages on a wide variety of textiles.
Thanks to the latest techniques and materials, there are almost no limits to ideas and their implementation.
- Thanks to water-based ink, the printing process is environmentally friendly and of great advantage from an ecological point of view. The finished print result is brilliantly coloured, wash-resistant, UV-resistant, scratch-resistant, chemically resilient, kind to the skin and free of electrostatic charges or build-up.
- The process is suitable for almost all types of fabric. The UV fastnesses are the best here. After printing, the colours are fixed into the fibres of the fabric using heat. Excess ink does not pollute the water.
- PhotoFabrics fabric prints are characterised by intense colours and excellent colour reproduction. Through the use of additional colour fillings, the colour space that can be represented is increased.
Since 2012, Photofabrics has introduced printing with fluorescent NEON colours. See Neon on fabric.
- In addition to the requirement to produce colour-brilliant textile prints in the best possible quality, it is becoming increasingly important to bring these fabrics into beautiful, new and individual shapes.
Years of experience in cutting and manufacturing help us to put the finishing touches to the printed fabrics.
- With this development, productions of large as well as single runs are carried out.
Offer / Inquiry
Advice, or order
Personal advice is important to us! We are happy to be there for you personally and advise you on individual printing requests.